Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey.
More on 529 plans
- We include our daughter in our real estate business. Because the whole point of this is to have more quality time with her.
- It’s preparation. I bring toys, snacks, and sometimes we have to switch in the room. It’s just life and I hope that doesn’t look too unprofessional to them, but it’s a priority for us. Even if we are driving for dollars and she needs to take a nap, we have a mat for her to sleep on and we will pull over and she will nap because it’s important to have that structure for her.
- We engage her by telling her this could be your one day and things like that to start educating her now.
- Being present as a family is really important to me. I think my priorities really shifted when I had my daughter. Honestly, I really reprioritized my life. I re-evaluated, what’s important to me and my career as wonderful as it is, and as much as I get out of my career, it isn’t as important as my family.
- We have a college fund set up for her through College Backer and have family and friends to contribute for birthdays and holidays.
Connect with Elyse