Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
Before I had kids, I used to do CrossFit and box. Back then, if you saw me, I didn’t look like someone who did CrossFit.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
Lately, I’ve been meeting a lot of very inspiring people, but I’m most inspired by my mom. She sacrificed a lot for our family after she got married and started having kids. She used to have a job and career before she got married but then became a housewife when she had my sister and me. Now that I’m an adult, looking back, I can see really all the sacrifices that she made.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Find your clan! Moms stick together. I think moms have this universal understanding of the struggle each day of being a mom. Find other moms who are on the same journey as you toward financial independence and freedom. It is so powerful to have this group behind you and they have your back because this journey sometimes feels lonely. Even when you’re in mom groups or you have play dates, not every mom out there has the same mindset of achieving financial freedom. They’re focusing on other things and they are very important as well.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency