Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I was a national gymnast.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
This is someone who inspired my decision to leave my job. It was Michelle Obama and reading Michelle Obama’s book, Becoming, was a big inspiration for me in making the decision to leave my corporate job and take that huge leap of faith and change for me.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Never question your self-worth. Your opinion matters, whether you are bringing in an income or not. If you are in a relationship and you’re a family make joint decisions on joint goals. I think that’s really important from a financial standpoint, whether you are bringing in an income or not.
The second thing that I would say is just simply being financially aware. I think being financially aware of what’s going on, and where things are is important. You don’t need to be managing the money day to day. You don’t need to be paying the bills. You don’t need to be writing out a budget or anything, but you need to be financially aware and you need to be part of big financial decisions. You need to know where your money is and going.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency