Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey.
My name is Grant Newell, I am a former collegiate athlete turned businessman. Currently working as the Director of Finance for The Joseph Group Inc. based in Dallas, TX. My passion lies in financially engineering the dreams and aspirations of people and organizations. We all have something that we want to achieve, and that is where I love to come alongside to figure out how we can financially get you there.
- Start teaching your kids about money with the first dollar they make
- Teach them how to make money on their own
- Demonstrate the positive effects of delayed gratification
- Treat finances like training wheels, help at first but then slowly let them do it on their own
- Help your kids build their credit
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I can do a goat noise.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
I would have to say my mom. I’m so thankful for her and the strength and resilience that she had in the openness and honesty that she shared with me and my siblings.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their financial independence journey?
Teach your kids how to make money on their own. It’s a very valuable Lesson for them to learn early on. And like I said, kids are creative. They’ll find really fun, creative ways and while it’s fun for them, I think it might even be more fun for moms to watch.
- Free SalesForce 5-Day Challenge
- For moms who have kids that want to play sports in college, check out Grant’s site!
Connect with Grant