Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey.
Jada Glover is a Certified Lactation Counselor and the founder of Lactation Mamas. She specializes in online breastfeeding education and support for prenatal and postpartum mamas. She recognizes everyone’s situation is different and supports all mothers in their breastfeeding journey, from bottle feeding to exclusively nursing, or anywhere in between.
Jada developed a passion for breastfeeding education after having her son, Gunnar, and the breastfeeding complications that arose. He is now 1.5 years old, and she continues to nurse him. Jada is on a mission to empower mamas with confidence and knowledge so they too can have a happy and healthy breastfeeding journey!
In addition to lactation support, Jada offers healthy lifestyle encouragement for breastfeeding women, from mindset to nutrition tips, so they can be healthy and provide the best care for their baby and family.
- It’s not an overnight process. It’s consistency over time, that leads to the results that we want.
- If you want to try something new, you won’t really know how it is until you really dive in.
- Just go for it because you won’t really find your way until you do, and learning from those experiences is invaluable.
- Why did I fail? For two reasons: 1. I wasn’t consistent and I didn’t make enough time for it. It was a passion in the moment thing. 2. The long-term goal of the business didn’t line up with my long-term values of passive income. For example, I would have to work on the weekends and I didn’t really want to do that at that point in my life.
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I’m half Turkish.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
My husband because he’s such a hard worker. He’s a chiropractor and he’s helped so many people in just one day alone. I’m really inspired by him to keep working even harder so that we can spend more time together as a family.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy and The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John C Maxwell
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their financial independence journey?
Be consistent and don’t give up. Even if you have days where it seems like you’re not gaining much traction, try to remember the long-term goal and why you’re doing it in the first place. Make an impact with what you’re doing and the income will come.