Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I played basketball my whole life and I just recently got back into playing.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
My parents have inspired me the most and it’s because they did such a good job raising myself and my siblings. They set such a great example in not only, their work ethics, but also in how to be empathetic towards other people and knowing that people are in need of our help and our support.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth About Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
One piece of financial advice is to remember to be good to yourself. It’s not so much financial advice, but when I think of moms and how hard we work in the house and outside of the house. Take some time to relax a bit and allow yourself to have some time where you’re not feeling guilty about all the things that you’re not doing because you deserve it.
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures