Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
In 2021, I started the Commercial Investing subgroup for the North Carolina Real Estate Investors Association. That was really cool, it’s a great group.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
I have so many friends who are just killing it in real estate, and they inspire me and they push me every single day. One of my girlfriends, Sarah Weaver, has built an entire life around combining travel and real estate. She hosts these retreats for real estate investors who want to go and be together and go do cool things.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
If you’re going to live an intentional life, a life that you really desire, you will run into decisions that will terrify you. Maybe that’s buying your first rental property or investing in the stock market or anything it might be. There’s going be something that terrifies you but you have to move past it.
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children by Shefali Tsabary