Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
My mom was a Trekkie and when I was in elementary school we had this cafeteria calendar of what was for lunch. Someone had put “oh, it’s Treky Day this day. I don’t know why whoever wrote this calendar put that, but I was like, oh my gosh, it’s Treky day. I wore a shirt that I thought looked like one of the people on Star Trek. This was Star Trek, the Next Generation. I was like, oh my gosh, maybe everyone’s gonna be dressed up like Teckkies. Spoiler alert, no one was dressed up for Star Trek, so I kept my jacket on and I just told my one friend, Jamie. No one else knew.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Bridgertons by Scarlett Scott
The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Spend little to nothing on things you don’t care about and just let it go. It’s so healthy. The older you get, the easier it is to just let stuff go
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency