Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I have lived in all 6 US time zones.
2. Who inspires you the most and why
I have a good friend that I would say inspires me a lot. She had a really, really difficult childhood and had to do all sorts of things to cope and to make it through. The fact that she made it through and made it through college, graduate school, and into professional life even starting a business. She’s done so much and she’s done it all from such a difficult background. It’s just amazing to me to see that people can work through all of the mental stuff because you have to work through it, right? It’s not like you can escape that situation and be perfectly fine.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Secrets from the Eating Lab by Traci Mann
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
I think the biggest thing is to really figure out what matters to you. Figure out what your goals are, your priorities, and your values. If you don’t start from a place of understanding yourself and what you want to see happen, you won’t have an endpoint. You know what to do, and why you’re doing it and you’re not as motivated to go after it.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency
- Savings and Investment Calculator
Connect with Michelle