Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I’ve made breakfast for our family for 26 years and I actually drove an RV with all eight of us, 10,000 miles around the country doing service for people in need for a month.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
It’s my wife. She’s amazing. Uh, she’s literally the nicest person I know.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Die with Zero by Bill Perkins
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
It would be good for a mom is remember that nobody’s going to teach your kids about money like you can. Even if you’re not super good at it, you can learn with them and literally help them become independent.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency
Connect with Gregg