Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I secretly want to be an actress.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
My mother. I know a lot of people say that, but when I was 10 years old, my dad just like walked out of our lives and she had me really young. She was maybe 28 at that time with a 10-year-old. My dad always took care of us so she had work experience, but she was just used to being a stay-at-home mom. She was thrown back into the corporate world and just really had to hustle hard to take care of us.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Try to create a community. I think we’re getting better now, as far as salary transparency, and more money conversations on social media. There’s content where they ask people how much money they make, or what’s your credit score. These conversations are just a little bit more transparent and open. And I think that as women, as moms, sometimes we’re scared to talk about these things. I think that finding a community, forums, or listening to podcasts like this, will help you stay focused with your finances.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency