Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I have been trapped in quicksand before.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
I would say my mom inspires me the most. I tell her that and she’s like, don’t hold me up on a pedestal and I’m like, you’re not on a pedestal Mom, but she inspires me because she is a wonderful mother.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Money Made Easy: How to Budget, Pay Off Debt and Save Money by Allison Baggerly
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
I would say set aside money for yourself. It is not selfish, or shameful, nor make you feel guilty to set aside money just for you. Whether it’s just money that you’re intentionally spending on something or you’re setting aside for your own goal. I think so often as moms, and speaking from experience, we give and give and give. It brings us joy to do that, but we forget to give back to ourselves.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency
Connect with Allison