Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
Remember when you were a kid and made shadow puppets with your hands? I can do a gorilla.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
October 1st is the anniversary of my dad’s death. He died 17 years ago when I was 17 years old. My dad could not manage money.
He was a wonderful father, but he had his addictions and all those things and he just, he couldn’t do it. I think about him all the time and about where I am in my life. He would be so proud of me because he couldn’t do it and he wouldn’t be jealous. He would just be so proud of me. Anytime I need to gut a wall or install cabinets, I know that he would have been there to help me. So I would probably say it sounds terrible, but the lack of what he could not do, Inspires me to be the best version of myself.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Best Ever Apartment Syndication by Joe Fairless
10X Kids by Grant Cardone
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Find your local meetups, at meetup.com. It’s a national website and you can find free local meetups in your area to meet people who you are aspiring to be, or who’ve already “made it”. You can meet these people for free. You don’t even have to speak at first. Go to the meeting and start going every single month. Let your face be known. Then start talking to people. Don’t be a wallflower.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency