Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I am actually terrified of water, and bodies of water, but I love kayaking. I love paddle boarding. I love going on cruises, but for some reason, I have this weird fear of water.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
I think it has to be my son he’s 11, almost 12, and everything I do is with him in mind. He inspires me every single day with just the little things that he does and the way he supports me and my business.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Human Design for Business by Jamie Palmer
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Figure out what your goals are, your big goals, your dreams, and all those things. Then take the first step, no matter how small that first step is. Take it today. Don’t wait until tomorrow, next week, or next year. Just take that first step, whether it’s wanting to host your own summit or whether you want to save up for an amazing vacation home, whatever it is, take a step and just do it.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency