Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I’m a daredevil.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
My husband and my family hands down. The reason they inspire me the most is because when I made the transition from corporate America, most individuals don’t make the transition at a point in my career when I did having grown through the corporate ranks, getting to some very senior levels.
If it hadn’t been for my husband and my kids saying, mommy, you can do this. And my husband’s saying I have full faith in you. It’s okay if we go to one income for a period of time, I would not be where I am today
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Oversubscribed How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You by Daniel Priestley
The Retirement Savings Time Bomb . . . and How to Defuse It: A Five-Step Action Plan for Protecting Your IRAs, 401(k)s, and Other RetirementPlans from Near Annihilation by the Taxman by Ed Slott
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
Pay yourself. Whether it’s even if it’s just 5 bucks a month because that’s all you can spare. It will start triggering things in your mind in terms of what more could you be doing.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency
- Avoid the 5 Biggest Financial Pitfalls Leading to Individuals Outliving Their Savings