Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I would say that I can speak a little bit of Italian. And right now in Columbia, I’m working on taking salsa lessons and I’m like obsessed with dancing salsa and I’m getting pretty good at it.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
David Goggins, he is a Navy SEAL and he grew up in Indiana and experienced a lot of racism, and a lot of issues with abuse from his father. His family lived off food stamps and he grew up to become a Navy seal.
His story is so inspiring and so compelling and the takeaway that I get from it, because a lot of people just think he’s like this hardcore fitness guy, but the takeaway I get from it is that he, he, he helps people to not be in a victim mindset
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman
Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their money journey?
If anyone is a control freak or perfectionist, I am also a recovering control freak and one of the things that stopped me from taking action is that I felt like everything had to be perfect. I felt like, I needed to learn more or I needed to have more experience or I needed to have more knowledge so that I don’t make a mistake.
I didn’t want to make a mistake that would cost me time, or that would cost me money. I held myself back for many years from doing anything in creating passive income streams and investing in real estate. I just had to accept the reality that I would make mistakes no matter how prepared I was.
- Check out the Intern Strategy Course created by Christina from Smart Influencer
- Learn How to Make Extra Money with a Side Hustle or Get a High Paying Salary with Time Flexibility
- Episode #30:The #1 Side Hustle for the On the Go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #52: Millionaire by 31 and How to Start An ETSY Side Hustle Business with Julie Berninger from Gold City Ventures
- The Legacy Binder to help you organize all of your estate documents and plans in case of an emergency
Connect with Rachel
- Passive Income Aggressive Retirement by Rachel Richards
Money Honey: A Simple 7-Step Guide for Getting Your Financial $hit Together by Rachel Richards