Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:13 — 144.7MB)
Connect with the Investor Mama Tribe
Looking for ways to boost your income? Check out these resources to help you with your money journey.
Amy Westbrook, CPCC is a Holistic Wealth Coach, neuroscience nerd, and authority on high performance. Amy works with mission-minded women to BE more and DO more without sacrificing their well-being. Her techniques harness the power of your mind and give you innovative + practical techniques to help you achieve greater success, income + IMPACT! (Think of it as a marriage between science, woo, and strategy – – I swear it’s easy AND fun!)
Unleash your possibility!
Key Take Away’s
To be successful long-term without sacrificing your well-being, I think women need to upgrade their thinking around the old money paradigms:
- Increasing your income and growing your wealth is more than a “how-to” problem (ie how to budget/invest, where to invest). For 95% of women, it’s also a mindset issue.
- Stop putting conditions on your success and you can alleviate a tremendous amount of financial stress, and stress in general.
- Broaden your definition of investor! Realize that you are already a seasoned investor of not only money but your time and energy.
1. What is one fun fact about you that not that many people know?
I love to dance.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
A friend of mine keeps taking bigger and bigger leaps in her life. She’s an average Jane. She’s not on TV, she’s not famous. She’s a mom of three, she’s a great mom, she’s one of the most generous people I’ve ever met. What I admire about her is there were plenty of times in her career when she wasn’t ready to take the leap, but she did it anyway. She’s on a journey of growth. Her name is Jill and I’d love a world of Jill’s where women keep taking leaps and become a powerhouse. She keeps moving forward and I love that about her.
3. What books are you reading now or have read and loved that you’d recommend?
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
4. What is one actionable tip or piece of advice that you can tell our moms out there to help them on their financial independence journey?
Make a decision and just move. Just keep trying. Just keep learning. It’s just baby steps.
- Amy’s Signature Course: The Money Mojo Formula
- Darren Hardy
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Episode #45 Community Corner: Where We Are At, Assessing Gift Giving During the Holidays and Launching into 2022 with a Bang
- Episode #30: The #1 Side Hustle for the on the go Busy Mom with Mike Yanda and Bobby Hoyt
- Episode #24: Four Steps to Starting Your Own High-Profit Business with Kat McLead
- Episode #20: Military House Hacking with Erin Helle
Connect with Amy